Sunday, May 15, 2016

I've seen Abraham

H ere in Belgium, there is a saying that goes: "Have you seen Abraham yet?" - meaning, have you already reached an age over 60?

So today, I've reached that point. Not than I feel any different than when I was still 59, as there is no way to stop time. I don't have any problem getting older, as long as my health stays more or less good (everyone has a minor ailment, right?) I only need to take 2 pills a day, for blood pressure and sugar level. Cholesterol in under control already by eating a bit differently.

My sister is treating me to a nice dinner tonight. Restaurant Bartholomeus in Heist is the place to be if you want fine food. Chef Bart Desmidt already has 2 Michelin stars, but is certainly worth 3. Hopefully he gets this reward soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment