Monday, May 30, 2016

Rain keeps falling down

... and it's pretty depressing! I so hate these dark days when rain comes down incessantly and there is even thunder and lightning. It gets on my nerves. And I'm probably not the only one who feels like that!



The numerous rain is already getting people in trouble. Some streets have flooded already and thunderstorms have caused deaths already.

I really look forward to some days full of sunshine!!! But I can get some solace from the knowledge that I'll be in Venice soon enough. And there will be sunshine galore. The latest years, we always pick a destination where you are sure to have some sunshine. Earlier this month, in Marseille, we also had fine weather - about the only good days up to now.

And how's the weather where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment