Thursday, September 6, 2018

New scan

Yesterday I had to go to the hospital for my three-monthly scan of the abdomen. The previous one was at the end of May.

I had to come in somewhat earlier, because I need kidney protection as I have only one kidney left after my op last year July. The oncologist promised to let me know the result of the scan as soon as she could see the pictures.

And... everything remains stable and that's good enough for me. No new tumors and hopefully they'll stay away for a long time. I remain optimistic and look forward to new adventures in life. I still have a bucket list to fulfil!

I have more appointments at the clinic, for my diabetes (very much under control, as it is not a bad case) and for my kidney. That's a control that needs to be done once a year. But about those I don't worry at all. I live healthy enough, eat a variety of foods and take enough excercise (I use my bike a lot, and also climb lots of stairs as our old house has stairs up to the attic).

And how are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment