Thursday, April 11, 2019

Accidents do happen

This time I wasn't the victim, though. My sister, who always warns me to look out (!) did not see the small pebble on which she slipped and smacked right on her face. It happened the day before yesterday. She has a bruised knee, a sprained ankle and some cuts on her right hand.

I've been accident free since last summer (2018). Fact is, that when I fall, I don't usually feel a lot of pain afterwards. I can walk around pain free even when half my face is blue. But Chris is always hindered by her injuries. Now she can barely walk and so we are condemmed to stay a lot inside although the weather is quite nice - a bit cold, but sunny.

Well, nothing can be done! I'm having some washing and drying done in the meantime. Being home means I can watch if nothing happens (we are on top of the building and the wind can be treacherous sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment