Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Time for administration

Just came home from the coast to spend a night at home. I'm due at the hospital for a check-up tomorrow, which is practical as we go afterwards to London.

It's a good time to do some administration. When you've been away for a couple of weeks, a lot of things need regulation. Bank affairs, credit card statements, etc. All need printing, and we don't have a printer in Heist. So I'm doing all this this afternoon and before we go to the hospital tomorrow. A bit boring, but it can't be helped!

I like to have everything in order, wherever I am. So I always arrange my check-ups to suit or way of travelling. The doctor knows it, and she is prepared to shift some dates to suit our needs. Quite like that doctor, she's a very good oncologist. When I first met her, she asked if she could speak her mind. So now we know everything she states to be correct. When there's bad news, I want to know. I can take that. When I first heard about my cancer, I made a list for my sister with all the things that need to be done when I'm not there anymore. She wouldn't know half of it. Two years have passed since then, but even now I sometimes add something. Chris knows where to find the list on my pc and also knows my entry code.

It's good to have everything in order, just in case. I hope to live for some years to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment