Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Weekend Antwerp

Last weekend we spent in Antwerp, the town where our grandmother was born. We love coming here, as there is always something going on.

This time we went to see a theatre play. The company uses an old, cosy theatre near the Keyserlei. And oif course, Antwerp is also great for shopping! We couldn't resist buying some stuff, of course.

We came home on Sunday evening. The next day I had to take my second course of immuno therapy. Uop to now I don't suffer any odd side-effects. Since I stopped taking the chemo pills, my life has changed. I can now eat normally once more (already gained some weight) and drink a glass of wine when I like. My feet don't hurt anymore.

Let's hope this can continue!

Later this month we'll return to Antwerp and we'll also make a city trip to Bournemouth in Great-Britain.


No comments:

Post a Comment