Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Trump for President?

After Super Tuesday it's more or less sure that Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate, going against Hillary Clinton.



Now I'm Belgian so politics don't interest me overmuch. I know things never change a lot, not here, probably nowhere. Politicans can promise as much as they want, in the end they have to face the same problems as their predecessors.

But in the United States elections are a different thing, right? I remember from my stay in Sacramento as a youngster that my 'sister' Terry was very much interested in what was going on in politics.

I wouldn't know who to vote for. I don't know these candidates. Only thing I know is that Donald Trump almost ran us over with his car by ignoring a traffic light in Aspen, Colorado (he was then with Marla Maples). You should have seen the look on the guy's face when my sister 'politiely' pointed to the light... Well, if he becomes President than we have a story.

So what do you Americans think? Who would make the best president? Don't hesitate to comment on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment