Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Capricious weather

March 2022 will go into history as the warmest March ever. For almost the whole month, the sun has been shining and the temperature was higher than average.

Also have to mention we haven't had much of a winter too. Only a couple of days when the temperature dropped below zero Celsius, and no snow.

But guess what? The forecast for today predicts SNOW for later this day and tonight! The temperature has also been dropping and it's going to be freezing the coming nights. During the day, the temperature will not go higher than 6 or 7 degrees. Winter in spring...

I just put away my warm pullovers and other winter gear. Now I'll have to dig it up once more.

March and April are month in which you can never know what will come. And sometimes, even in May it may be a bit of winter. I can remember a birthday from years back, when I was still living in Germany (I believe I became 25 that year), when in the morning it was snowing and by afternoon we could enjoy drinks and cake on the grass in the garden. 

Yes, the weather can be capricious!

No comments:

Post a Comment