Thursday, February 7, 2019

Discovering new authors

As a fervent reader, I'm always on the look-out for new authors in those genres I love to read: thrillers in the first place, and then a good romance.

Amazon sends me such mails in which they present new books and very often for a very low price - a dollar or even less. This way I come across books I really love to read.

Such as the one I'm reading now: The Couple on Cedar Close by Anna-Lou Weatherly. Published by Bookouture, which I think makes for a quality read. This is really a page-turner, full of mind games. Robert and Laurie come to live at number 13, Cedar Close. Robert seems to be the outgoing type, Laurie is suffering from PTSD after an accident. When Laurie finds out Robert is cheating on her, there is a big row - and next Laurie wakes up, remembering nothing, and finds the body of her murdered husband in the bathroom...

Can really recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment