Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Lack of inspiration

I haven't been feeling all that well the last few days, and thus I don't really have an object to write about. Lack of inspiration!

Inspiration is a strange thing with me. It comes and goes as it likes. Sometimes, I'm into a flow and then I work out plots for various novels - and also write long chapters. That can last a year or even two. But then, there comes a time in which I find no fun at all in writing. Then I need to do something different.

It's been a while again since my last novel was published. That same year I began working on another plot - and it's still in its early stages. I just don't have the drive to continue. I also know I should write part 2 of the Medici Diamonds, and the first chapters are ready. I guess I still can't continue because I want this part to become as good as the first one.

I really have no clue when I'll feel the urge for writing once more. Is it because I got cancer? I don't know. I just hope I'll be able to finish at least those two books I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment