Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Not vaccinated = not done!

Nowadays - at least here in Europe - there is no country where the general opinion says it's fine to be not vaccinated. There are a certain number of anti-vaxers who refuse to have their Covid-19 shot.

More and more countries impose measures to promote the vaccination. The French president Macron even claimed 'they're gonna embarrass the non-vaccinated until they give it up'. In our own country, there are also more and more voices going up to oblige vaccination. 

I.m.o. I don't see why you wouldn't accept a vaccination. Personally, I think that this vaccin doesn't do much to protect you (I have more faith in being no social being and not coming into close contact with other people beside my sister) but nevertheless I got my three shots of Pfizer. What harm can such an injection do? Perhaps you feel some soreness for a day or so. I never had a vaccination that troubled me (and I've had a couple of them already, against typhoid, yellow fever, cholera, etc.) 

I take the vaccinations because only then I'll be able to go and have lunch/dinner in a restaurant, go to the theatre, attend a concert, travel to those countries where it's possible. Vaccination allows you at least some freedom.

But still, nearly every weekend there are demonstrations against vaccination. Fewer and fewer people show up, though. Hopefully, the new measures will persuade them to go for vaccination at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment