Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Now the vacation is really starting

My sister is finishing her last hour of work for this schoolyear - people in administration need to work a couple of days in July and August, in preparation of the new schoolyear. Then in September she'll begin het last schoolyear before her pension. We are both looking forward to this!

But now the vacation is really starting for us. 7 weeks of not having to do anything, unless you want to. As of July 2023, this will always be the case. A time for being lazy, spending time at the coast or making trips abroad, now that most countries have abolished corona measures. 

Hopefully the weather will co-operate somewhat. Up to now it's not really bad - sun and clouds - but not really fine either. We were at the coast the past weekend and we were able to sit outside on the roof terrace, but not in bathing suit. Got some tan on my white skin, though. Since I have begun taking pills for my cancer, my skin (plus hair) have turned completely white and it's difficult to get some color on it. Plus my hair is not very manageable. When it grows, it sticks out and I look like a mad professor. So the only solution is keeping it short.

Wishing you all a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment