Monday, July 11, 2022

Vacation in Malta

The past week, my sister and I spent on the Maltese islands. We had our hotel in St. Julian's (Portomaso) and it was wonderful there. For starters, the weather was more than beautiful - temperatures above 30° Celsius and always sun.

We were not entirely lazy (the hotel had different pools and relaxation area's) but did some exploring too. With our private guide Joseph we discovered the isle of Malta one day, and on another trip the isle of Gozo. On our own we headed to Valetta, the capital city of Malta.

We had a great time there, and I'll be writing about it in my travel blog as soon as all the pictures have been uploaded (might take a while, because I have a new pc at the coast and it needs to be installed yet).

We returned yesterday evening and today after noon we'll be heading to our flat at the coast. The weather forecast is positive as well, looks like we'll be having nice weather for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment