Monday, August 27, 2018

Moisture is bad for the bones

The weather lately hasn't been worth mentioning. Rather cold, wet, cloudy, ... I don't understand why people say that the summer of 2018 has been one of the best. That's just not true, not here in Flanders. July was wonderful and the first five days of August, but the rest of the month hasn't been much.

What's worse, whenever the weather is like this, my joints ache. Some times they are stiff and I can't move properly. I really wish I'd had the money to buy a place in some sunny part of the world and stay there the whole time. The sun is good for me. I feel less aches and I can bear the heat.

Bad weather is also rather depressing. I have to go out to run some shopping, but I'm postponing it
until it get somewhat better. I hate to take the bike out when it rains. The weather forecast says it should turn drier in the afternoon and there could even be a ray of sunshine. I guess I'll wait until then!

Who also suffers from bad weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment