Friday, January 18, 2019

It's getting cold

This morning, it was a lot colder than the previous days. Up to now we haven't really had any winter. Just grey skies and sometimes rain. Temperatures around 10° Celsius.

When I left the house to do my errands however, there was ice on the puddles left from yesterday's rainshower. And the temperature was -1°. Not that cold, but I was glad I was wearing a woollen scarf and warm socks!

The weather institute expects more cold for the following week. A bit of winter at last. When it's freezing, it's okay for me. I can stand the cold, just as the sun. The only thing I don't like is moisture. When it rains, I often feel cold even when the temperature is up. I need dryness. Dry cold or dry warmth. Moisture gets into my bones.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment