Monday, June 24, 2019

The effects of hot weather

When the temperatures go above 30° Celsius, your life goes into another rhythm. As for myself, I do sleep well, even when it's hot. We keep the windows closed during the day and only open them at night. Then we sleep without sheets so that some (fresh?) air can touch your skin. I always wake up feeling refreshed.

But for the rest... You don't feel like doing a lot. No ironing, for sure! And no cleaning, that's much too strenuous in this heat. Ha, a good exuse to do little!

I take my bike in the early morning and hit the shops on opening hours. That way I avoid most of the heat. And then I keep myself into the house, where it's warm, but not as warm as outside. I drink a lot of water and take care of myself.

They say it's going to be like this for the rest of the week. We'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment