Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Which gift would you like to receive?

Finding the correct present for someone isn't always easy. You have to know the person very well to know what they truly like to get. So it's better to play on the safe side.

Unless getting a present for my sister, I prefer to get a gift certificate for a shop where you can find almost anything. I guess the person who gets the certificate will find something he/she likes to have, right?

Personally, I also prefer a gift certificate - more especially one for Amazon. Just give me money to spend on books, and then I'm happy. What I also appreciate, is a big hamper filled with all kinds of goodies. Wine and chocolate won't go amiss either.

For my sister, much the same can be said, although she likes to be surprised. I once ordered a buffet with champagne when we arrived some place right on her birthday. She hadn't expected that, and enjoyed it a lot.

What do you like to get or give? Any tips will always be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment