Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Appointment at the hospital

Tomorrow, I'm expected at the hospital for my check-up. I wonder how that will go. Before corona, you just entered the hospital and spoke with one of the clerks to have your paperwork in order. I suppose you won't be able to enter the hospital freely now.

I made a phone call yesterday, to ask if the appointment would be kept. They told me it would. They need to draw some blood, to test all my functions (liver, kidney, white and red blood cells, etc.) - so I wonder if they'll also test for corona immunity. Would be nice to know you're immune.

We'll see tomorrow. And on Friday, our national security council will gather to decide what will happen after the lockdown (May 3rd). Probably more shops will be allowed to open, and perhaps the primary schools as well. In some European countries they are already less restrictions.

I was looking in my photo album earlier this morning, and am glad we've been to so many places already. Most likely, it won't be as much in the future. Luckily, we also have the flat at the coast, so at least we'll be able to get away from time to time. Our Belgian coast is beautiful too, especially when the sun is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment