Sunday, May 3, 2020

Getting bored

Seven weeks in near isolation are having their effect on me - I'm getting bored!

I only leave the house to buy food. We are allowed to go running but that I never liked. You can't go further than just a few kilometer outside your house.

No shopping afternoons, like in the old days, with a stop at the coffee shop in between (not only a coffee, but also a waffle with cream...). No shops, no cafés or restaurants open. No museum, no gallery. No shows with famous artists.

Tomorrow the factories are allowed to work full time once more, and hopefully the week after the shops will open again. But as long as you don't have the opportunity to buy a coffee and sit down for a while, shopping won't be much fun.

Cursed corona!!!

What I also have to get used to, is having my sister around all the time. Normally she leaves for work in the morning and returns in the late afternoon. Peace and quiet all around. But now, she talks constantly and I can't concentrate like I used to.

Hopefully we can soon return to normal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment