Monday, March 2, 2020

Back from South Africa

I haven't been around for a while, because I was having a holiday in South Africa. Just returned yesterday, after an eleven hours flight from Cape Town.

Chris and I had a great time there. First, we enjoyed the nice summer weather. In the southern hemisphere it is late summer now. Most of the days we had temperatures around 30° Celsius. Quite warm, but oh so lovely!

We made different tours to explore the country, and even went paragliding one day, but also relaxed at Cape Town's Waterfront or at the hotel pool, sipping cocktails or having a nice lunch with seaview.

I'll be posting a report of this trip on my travel blog shortly, as soon as our pictures get uploaded to this computer.

And of course, I'll be able to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment