Saturday, February 21, 2015

Everyone talks about... sex

I don't know about you guys, but lately it has come to my notice that more and more people seem to be talking about sex. There are programs on tv where the lenght of a penis is discussed in public (and the next day, the papers were full of it) and one of the stations has a program where couples are forced to have sex daily...

I'm not a prude (far from it) but I don' see why sex is so important. As a teacher (now retired) I have seen enough young girls of 14-15 coming to school in outfits fit for hookers. It's what they see on tv and film of course, but I don't think it is proper. I've known a girl who wore ultra-short skirts and had practically nothing to cover her breasts, and then she came and complained to me the boys wouldn't leave her alone. I gave her the advice to lenghten her skirts and wear blouses that only had a minor decoltage. It helped.

I don't want to say that all men are obsessed with sex and would violate you when you're dressed like a hooker (a girl has the right to chose her own clothing) but you just have to know for yourself what is sexy and what is decent enough. A dress closed up to your chin can be just as sexy as something that doesn' t cover your body. It has all to do with style.

I never wore skirts that were too short or blouses that left my cleavage, and I got more than enough interest from the boys. I'm rather classic in my way of dressing, still are. I prefer clothes with style and which are comfortable to wear.

And lately, I've come to think that sex is of little importance. To be right honest, it's not better than having a good meal, or sitting on top of a horse in full gallop, or racing down a ski slope.... I think chocolate has more kick than sex. I know people who say they can't understand how nuns and monks can go without sex. Well, I can. Your body doesn't need it, that's why. It's fun but there are other sources of amusement.

What's your take?




No comments:

Post a Comment