Saturday, October 28, 2017

Autumn break

Today the autumn break for the schools officially started. Lots of Belgians already took off to sunnier parts yesterday, though. It was quite a busy day for Brussels Airport.

I wish we could also be in some sunny country, but alas, our travel budget is used up for this year... So we're here at the coast and hope to make it also enjoyable.

The weather is truly autumn like - heavy wind, light rain, dark skies. The real atmosphere for Halloween and All Saints.

Luckily you don't have to depend on only the weather when you're at the coast. There are enough things to do beside walking along the beach. And in any case we come here to relax. Well, not so much I but my sister. She has been working hard these past weeks and needs a break. Just like I've been in and out of the hospital.

Perhaps next year of the year after we can make a trip to the southern part of Europe. These last years I've developed a like to warmer climates. I've experienced I can bear high temperatures without any problem and I truly like the sun on my skin. Morocco would be a great destination for this time of year.

Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment