Friday, April 27, 2018

Back to winter

April is known to be a capricious month - just like March. This proves true once more.

Last week we got such high temperatures that we believed to be in summer already. Lots of sunshine as well. Right now the temperature took a plunge and it feels like we're once more in winter...

No wonder lots of people get ill! I've got a head cold too, and don't seem to get rid of it. Only prolonged sunshine would help.

The older I get, the more I long for a warm climate. If I had enough money, I'd surely think about having a place in one or other country where you'd be sure of sunshine all year through and spend my winters there. Could get used to that!

When I was younger, I couldn't bear to think I'd live anywhere else but in Flanders. But now? The only thing I'd need would be good health care, all the rest doesn't matter.

Would you like to live in another country???

No comments:

Post a Comment