Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Black & blue

One and a half week after my fall with the bike, I'm still sore (bruised rib) and half of my body has got all colors, varying from first black, then blue, now turning a bit yellow already. Half of my face is covered in it, as it my thigh and knee. Looking pretty!

Now, I really don't mind. Most people are concerned about their looks but I don't seem to have that problem. I go out as I am. When people don't want to look at my bruised face, they can turn their head. I won't apply make-up to cover the bruises. I never use it, so why now? (The only thing I ever do is use some lipstick.)

What do you think? Are you busy with what people think about you? Does it influence what you do?

I know who I am and I like myself. I'm good as I am. I wouldn't want to alter anything. I accept I get older and my body isn't young anymore. I have some wrinkles and my breasts are not so firm anymore as they used to be when I was younger. But I still have my figure - thanks to the cancer treatment it's even better than before! So why should I complain???

No comments:

Post a Comment