Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Obama or Romney?

As a native of Belgium - a country where at least 50% of the population is not very interested in politics (I guess there would only about 40% willing to vote if we weren't obliged to) - I stand amazed of how the Americans treat the coming election of a new president.

Of course I watch the news, and I've seen bits of the debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Objectively, I noticed how Romney was the better in this debate. I doubt anyone can talk that guy under the table (well, I guess I'd be a worthy opponent if I had any notion of politics) - but I also doubt if that alone will give him votes.

So I'd like to know what you guys are thinking. Who's going to win the election? Obama or Romney?
Don't hesitate to comment and also tell us why you think Obama or Romney is the better guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment