Friday, March 7, 2014

Saved by the bell

Life can be strange. A stupid accident can protect you from greater evil...

During the night from Tuesday to Wednesday, my sister banged her head while going to the bathroom. As the wound was bleeding and quite painful, she asked me to take down an extra cushion from the shelves above our beds.

When I did that, I noticed that the irons which were attached to the wall were loosening and threatened to fall on our heads. Coincidence? I don't know.

While I don't believe in people foretelling the future - imo they are only charlatans who use their psychological insight to make people tell them things they can use to 'predict' what's going to happen - I do believe there are people who have a sense of insight that is more developed than with others.

My sister, for instance, can foretell when someone in our family is going to die. She had this awkward feeling when granddad, grandmother, dad and mum were dying. And she is also pretty sure she has seen our mother after her death, telling her she was fine. Now I don't know if I can believe that, but I trust her feeling that something is going to happen.

So as long as she doesn't feel anything, we're both fine, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment