Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Citytrip to London

It's the start of a long weekend (Catholic holiday) and thus we are off to other places. Once more we favor London.


London is a city I simply can't get enough of. I often say, when I'd win the lottery I'd buy a place in London and spend half of the year there. There is so much going on, so much to see and do.

This time we're staying in Islington, which is not too far away from St. Pancras station where the Eurostar arrives. It's also not right in the center of town, which (hopefully) means a quiet neigborhood so we can sleep without interruptions.

Tomorrow we are going to see the new version of Miss Saigon. And we're also going to see War Horse. For the rest it will depend on the weather. With nice and dry weather you can do more than when it rains. But of course there are enough shops to keep ourselves occupied when rain is coming down...

I'll try to post another blog one of the next days, when I'm not too busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment