Saturday, May 17, 2014

Glorious weekend

Hi there folks! For those of you who have to work right now I have to say I'm sorry, but I'm enjoying the best of weather the Belgian coast can offer.

The sun is up in the sky and the temperature is very nice. We've been walking around and had our coffee on the terrace, where it was up to 20° Celsius.

The predicted nice weather, after a period of about 10 days in which it was too cold for the time of year, drew a lot of people to the coast. There were traffic jams yesterday afternoon and evening, and this morning as well. The train we took was pretty full too.

It's always nice to be away only for just a weekend. The past two weekends we have been painting the walls in the hall of our house and up the staircase. Just being able to relax means a lot.

Tonight we'll be dining out to celebrate my birthday (which was two days ago). I'm 58 right now but still feel young at heart.

What are you doing this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment