Monday, December 14, 2015

Just found my dreamhouse...

I don't know about you guys, but I like to browse the sites that offer realty for sale. Not that I'm planning on buying another place soon, but hey, you can wish!

Only yesterday I came across THE place I'd like to own: a penthouse apartment right in the historical center of Dendermonde, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a big open living room and a wonderful kitchen. Plus two terraces facing the Great Market.



The cost? Well, they ask 690,000 Euro. If I had the money, I wouldn't think twice. So planning on playing Euromillions tomorrow, where there will be about 70 million to win. If ever I could be that lucky...

But I'm not born to win a lottery. My luck lies elsewhere (for which I'm grateful) - I've survived two situations already that could be life-threatening. I've been in dire circumstances, and before things got too bad, my lucky angel intervened and it went upward again.

In which aspect are you lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment