Monday, November 28, 2016

The first cold of the season

Today we woke up to a minus zero temperature. That's quite unusual for the end of November, when you may expect some 7-8 degrees Celsius. It's still quite cold now and for tonight it's going to freeze even more.

Well, I don't mind. The sky is blue and the sun is out. You can dress against cold. Besides, I never feel cold when it's freezing. I only feel chilled when it's raining and there is a lot of humidity in the air.

I was out this afternoon and really enjoyed my walk. Because of my short hair I was wearing a hat, but I didn't put on gloves. Also don't dress in thick pullovers. No need for that. I've got a warm jacket (bought it years ago in Canada and it's still in prime condition) and didn't feel anything from the cold.

How's the weather where you are living?

No comments:

Post a Comment