Monday, August 6, 2012

Virtual Book Tour

I'm pretty excited, as today my VBT (Virtual Book Tour) has started. It's meant as a means to promote my current release, The Gold Crucifix. This is a novel set in the middle of the 16th century in England, during the Civil War and Restoration. It tells the story of Sarah, who learns on her mother's death that her father was a nobleman - albeit nameless and without a trace. She sets out to find that lost father... and finds love.

On the VBT I'll be blogging about my views on writing and how it is to work full time and write, and I'll also be giving interviews. Please stop by and leave a comment, as two of the lucky commenters will receive a signed paperback copy of another novel of mine, The Haversham Legacy.

Here is the list of stops:

August 6: Indie Designz
August 7: Queen of all She Reads
August 8: Long and Short Reviews: Romance Guests
August 8: STOP 2 Welcome to My World of Dreams
August 9: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
August 10: Love Saves the World
August 13: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
August 14: Rachel Brimble Romance
August 15: Cathie Dunn writes...
August 16: For the Love Of Film And Novels
August 17: Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
August 20: Romantic Historical Lovers
August 21: Books Reviewed by Bunny
August 22: Bookmaven623
August 23: Hope. Dreams. Life... Love

No comments:

Post a Comment