What do you need?
75 gram of macaroni
50 gram of sugar
half a liter of milk
25 gram of vanilla pudding powder
half of a bag of vanilla sugar
1 spoonful of raisins
a little bit of butter
How to go ahead?
1. Warm up your oven to 200° Celsius
2. Put some milk into a cup and stir vanilla powder through it.
3. The rest of the butter is brought to cooking with the raisins, the sugar and vanilla sugar and the butter.
4. When the milk is cooking you add the macaroni and wait until it's ready.
5. Bind with vanilla pudding powder solved in milk.
6. Pour the mixture into an ovendish and leave it in the oven for 20 minutes.