Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Soon the clock will strike 12...

And so I want to wish everyone who reads this blog a HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Here in Belgium it's 5.40 pm right now. My sister and I are getting ready because we are going to dine out tonight. We prefer this to sitting at home before the telly and watching all those silly programmes towards midnight. Now at least we'll have some great food to eat and good wines to drink...

I don't know what 2015 will bring. When it's up to our government, nothing good. But it's not even sure this government will survive all the social unrest which is brooding. Better hope for the best!44

What is more important, I want to wish everyone a good health and a happy family life. Hopefully nothing bad happens to you or your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment