Today is the last day of summer, technically. What does that mean for you?
For me, it means:
1. No longer being able to sleep until 8.30 am, after going to bed around 11.30 pm
2. No longer being able to do what I like, what I feel like doing that day
3. No more barefooted walks on the beach
4. Not much longer before you have to wear long sleeves again
5. No more fantasies in the kitchen, unless it's Sunday
6. No more barbecues
7. Adieu salads, as you can only eat them with Sunny weather (I think)
8. No more cutting the weed our neighbor grows and which always creeps over the wall (hurray!)
9. No more open air concerts
10. Going back to school!!