Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spam

I don't know what it is these days, but lately my mailbox overflows with spam mail. Cheap meds, get a bigger one, need a date? And then I don't count all those mails telling me my bank account will be blocked if I don't pay up, or a request to whitewash money for some foreign nation.

I'd be rich and not having to work when I believed all the messages telling me I have won either one million dollars or one million pound. (I admit, I'd like to believe it, then I could retire immediately and spend the rest of my life enjoying the finer things money can offer...)

I think the email providers should filter the spam better. MSN is the best for this. Once blocked, you won't receive a message of that sender anymore. But Skynet?

Well, now I have to spend time I could use differently to cleaning up my mailbox. Do you have the same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment