Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone

On Christmas Eve, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone who reads this blog a Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the day, share love and friendship and don't overdo on food and drink.

Here in Belgium Christmas will not be a fine day for lots of people who suffer from floodings. I've read they have the same problems in Great-Britain. Here at the coast it's stormy and we expect rain, but there won't be any big problems. I still haven't heard from my neighbor, who looks after my house in Dendermonde. She calls me when there's something wrong. As long as I don't hear from her, we can assume all is well.

My sister has her birthday today. She's become 52. She doesn't think it's bad to have your birthday on Christmas Eve, as she gets twice the load of presents!!!

Have a fine day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment