Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pink is fashion

Nowadays, pink is the new black. When you look around shop windows, you'll notice pink in all shades - for girls and boys, for women and men.



Do you follow fashion because it is 'in'? Or are you one of those people who don't care at all?

Personally, I have nothing against pink. But then only because this color flatters me very much now my hair has turned completely white. When I was young, you could have shot me when I was wearing pink. It did not suit me at all. Then I was better with dark blue, green and black.

These days, I can't wear any pale shades anymore. No more light-blue, no yellow, no light-green. And especially nothing in grey or beige! Only hard colors go with my complexion and hair color.

So no, I don't follow fashion as a rule. I've always picked those colors and clothes that suited me and made me look better.

What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment