Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gigolo's in high demand

The things you read in the newspaper... This morning, one of the lead articles was one about gigolo's!

Now I don't mind people paying for and having sex (as long as they don't disturb me - the woman in teh flat below ours was up all night having 'roaring' sex). But according to this article it are especially women over 50 who want a gigolo.

I don't know about you guys, but my sister and I are both over 50 - and we never paid a gigolo. All in all, I think sex is over-rated. What more is sex than a physical pleasure? You can just as well go horse riding, or ski down a vertical drop, go to the hairdresser's or sit down to a gourmet diner. I don't need sex to feel good. And I certainly wouldn't want to spend my hard-earned money on paying for it.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment