Sunday, March 17, 2013

Do you also feel the need for change?

Most of the time, I'm quite satisfied with my looks and my figure. I try to live as healthy as possible, without neglecting the good things in life, such as a glass of wine and a piece of dark chocolate every now and then...

Also, I must accept I'm getting older so I know I can't dress like a teenager any longer. But nevertheless, there are times when I feel like a bit of change might be okay. Like changing my hairstyle.

Now that's quite difficult when you have (very) short hair, like mine. Oh, I admit, it's easy to maintain. I only need to wash it and let it dry on the air. Ten minutes will do for that. Brush my fingers through it, and I'm ready to go.

However, when you are invited to a fashionable do you want to look your best. So I'm thinking of getting one or two wigs, so that I can change my hairstyle without having to let my hair grow and color it.


What do you think of this? Or I might go for the next one:



Also apply makeup - which I normally never do! - and varnish my nails, next to wearing a stylish dress (I got myself a Donna Karan, which looks stunning) and high heels. No, not superhigh, but high enough to make my legs somewhat longer.

Well, every girl want to feel like a princess on occasion, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment