Saturday, April 6, 2013

What men should know about sex - according to their wives

This morning, I read a rather funny article in the weekend edition of Het Laatste Nieuws (the bestselling national newspaper in Belgium). It was an adaptation of an article in The Daily Mail, from the UK and tells about what women want their men to know.

Tracey Cox, a British sex therapist, asked both men and women to be quite honest when answering the following question: "What would you like to say to your husband before you're having sex?"

According to the ladies interviewed, these are their top answers:

1. To get into the right mood, I have to be stimulated both emotionally as physically.

2. Words work like an afrodisiac. Want more sex? Then talk to me...

3. The more you help out in the housekeeping, the more I feel like having sex.

4. I need more time than you to reach my orgasm. So don't push me.

5. Take it slow and don't be rough. My skin is thinner than yours. What you experience as normal, can be quite painful for me.

6. Don't push me if I already said 'no'. It doesn' t wind me up.

7. Don't always assume I want romantic sex. Sometimes I want something different.

Well,, they have to fill their weekend editons with something, right? As far as I'm concerned, I don't think about sex on a daily basis and I don't even think it's that important, no more than having a great meal or drinking a glass of very good wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment