Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Which book/TV character would you like to be?

Does it ever happen to you? You are reading a book, or watching a good film, and you'd wish you could step into the shoes of the hero or heroine? Live through all their adventures, perhaps changes a bit?

Who would you like to be? Do you see yourself as a romantic figure, a Scarlett O'Hara on a plantation in the Old South?


Or would you rather be a super-intelligent sleuth, like Sherlock Holmes?


Or, on the other hand, be a mighty Queen - like Elizabeth I of England - who conquered Armada's and made her country one of the foremost in Europe?


And why not chose to be an adventurer, like Indiana Jones?


I could go on and on. Wouldn't it be fun if you could tell me who you want to be? For myself, I would like to make myself into a female Dirk Pitt - because Dirk Pitt is the hero of my dreams and I sure would like to meet the guy (if that were only possible). I've always loved adventure and sometimes done things that were in that alley.

I don't know about my sister. Her imagination is not a big as mine. Perhaps she'd like to be a vampire hunter, or Einstein??

No comments:

Post a Comment