Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nice discovery

When spring is in the air, I tend to check out my wardrobe. It's always good to make a spring clean - with the rule, if you haven't worn it in two years' time, either throw it away or put it somewhere out of your wardrobe.

Most items I just throw in a sack for the clothes container. But some pieces I like to keep. You see, my weight has been going up and down for the last ten years. I have some very nice jeans that were too tight for like three years.

This morning, I did my yearly check and came to the conclusion that most of the bigger sized pants and jeans must be set aside (hopefully never to use them again) and I fit into the tighter ones once more! Yeah!!!

If you should wonder how this came about, no I'm not on a diet. But I do like to watch out what I eat. For the last weeks, I've been cutting down on my intake of wine (not more than 2 glasses a week). I drink more water instead (San Pellegrino). And I munch olives or nuts instead of potato chips. Well, I eat them once in the month because otherwise you can't go on. And sometimes I savor a small chunk of pure black chocolate. Guilty pleasures..

No comments:

Post a Comment