Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wishing for better weather

Our former neighbor just sent us some pics of their stay in Egypt. All sunny images, with people in bathing suit and summer clothing.

Here the rain is coming down and it's chilly. I don't like rain at all. The damp goes into my bones and I feel aches all over.

The weather station talked about better weather some days ago, but right now they can't predict anything good. Spring is still far of!

I really would like some sunshine and milder temperatures. When I was younger, I did not like hot weather a lot. But recently I've discovered that I actually feel great when it's hot. I can bear the temperature as long as I drink enough water and wear a sun hat.

Let's hope the weather in Buenos Aires is better than what we're having here! We'll be there in April. In July we'll be in Florence, where we'll be sure of sunshine. And also in Poland, where they have a land climate.

How's your weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment