Monday, October 17, 2016

Eagerly looking forward to the next Pendergast

Tomorrow, the next Pendergast novel is being available on Kindle: The Obsidian Chamber. I am so looking forward to reading it!



I've loved the novels of Preston & Child ever since I picked one up at an WH Smith in the UK, many years ago. I could not put down that book, so I bought the other ones as well. My favorite character is Special Agent Aloysius Pendergast. He's the kind of man I'd love to meet in real.

A warning: you should really read the Pendergast novels in order, starting with Relic and now continuing with The Obsidian Chamber. Many subcharacters occur in the course of the novels, and it's nice to know who they are and what they have done.

In this new novel, Pendergast's evil brother is returning (although for long believed dead). I just wonder how this plot will go.

Any other Pendergast fans around?

No comments:

Post a Comment