Tuesday, October 27, 2015

All-in-one ovendishes

When I have a busy day (today I was cleaning up my house) I try to cook something that doesn't take too much time.

And for that, all-in-one dishes are quite handy. Moreover, both my sister and I love eating them! Tonight, I'm going to prepare a dish with mashed potatoes, cauliflower, ground meat and cheese.

I just need to cook the potatoes and the cauliflower (doesn't take long), then mash up the potatoes and spread them out at the bottom of an oven dish. On top of these I put the pieces of cauliflower, and then I add the ground meat (you can even make this a vegetarian dish by replacing real meat by a soya variant) and then top up with the cheese (take one that has a good taste).


Put in into the oven for about 20 minutes and it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment