Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The taste of vegetarian dishes

Twice a week we cook vegetarian. As both my sister and I need to take care we don't eat too much fat (nor sugar) we try to be careful with what we cook. We don't eat a lot of meat, also chicken, and very often fish. And now we have begun with veggie food.

At first I did not like the idea very much, but since we have been doing this, I quite enjoy our vegetarian dishes. They have a great taste and they don't make you feel hungry later on.

Tonight we had a dish with grains, green beans, mushrooms, mais and Camembert cheese. With that we ate some sort of vegetarian Wiener Schnitzel, which tasted excellently!

And what's even better: we have been losing weight since we eat veggie twice. I'm back to my size from years ago. No complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment