Friday, September 2, 2016

A sequel to The Medici Diamonds

As most of you who read this blog know, I'm also an author. I write historical fiction with a lot of action, suspense, adventure & romance.

Many years ago, I wrote the first draft of Diamonds For The Devil (part one of The Medici Diamonds) - even though the novel was only published in 2011. I always planned this to be a trilogy. However, for years I couldn't come up with a sequel that promised to have as good a plot as the first installment.

Right now, I've seen the light! Years overtime, but better late than never, right? I dropped the plot I had first in mind and skip in time until the French Revolution. When I was a kid I once wrote a story about a girl in those times, and do you know, it could perfectly work (with some adaptation, of course). The work title is Curse of the Diamonds.

The story line will bring the heroine from France to Turkey and Morocco, and also to England. She'll have a pretty adventurous life but there will be a nice love-story in it as well. I don't want to say too much yet, as I've just begun writing.

Better still, my sister gave me an excellent idea for the third installment! In this one, I'll bring the story to our present-day world.

No comments:

Post a Comment