Sunday, September 4, 2016

The golden days of September

Don't you agree it's quite nice if September proves to be a warm and sunny month? You get nice temperatures during the day, but the nights are not as warm as those in July or August. And it's not quite autumn yet.

I quite enjoy this kind of weather. I've done a lot of washing already, everything's dry by the end of the day. Items like carpets, curtains, etc. Sometimes you can't do the job because the weather won't cooperate! I'm also going to clean up my rotan chairs before I put them away for winter.

Of course, it's less nice for people who have to work! If you're cooped up in an office the entire day, it doesn't matter a lot whether or not the sun is shining.

I guess it'll be pretty busy at the coast and in the Ardennes. Lots of pensioned people who want to spend their free time there.

Are you one of those who can enjoy these golden days?

No comments:

Post a Comment