Google+ Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Falling leaves

As the days are slowly growing colder and the wind gets on in force, the first leaves begin to fall... and also begins the never-ending task of picking them up!


It's quite frustrating for one who doesn't have tree or shrubs to pick up all those leaves from neigbbor's trees. I really don't know why those leaves don't fall where the tree stands!

I've spent good two hours collecting everything that has fallen. But I bet that tomorrow there will be another load and it looks as if I haven't done anything. This inspired me to write a story about falling leaves - leaves that kill.

It's part of a bundle of short stories titled Face In The Mirror and Other Stories published by Rogue Phoenix Press and also available at Amazon. A good read for the coming Halloween season, by the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment