Saturday, September 19, 2015

Falling leaves

As the days are slowly growing colder and the wind gets on in force, the first leaves begin to fall... and also begins the never-ending task of picking them up!


It's quite frustrating for one who doesn't have tree or shrubs to pick up all those leaves from neigbbor's trees. I really don't know why those leaves don't fall where the tree stands!

I've spent good two hours collecting everything that has fallen. But I bet that tomorrow there will be another load and it looks as if I haven't done anything. This inspired me to write a story about falling leaves - leaves that kill.

It's part of a bundle of short stories titled Face In The Mirror and Other Stories published by Rogue Phoenix Press and also available at Amazon. A good read for the coming Halloween season, by the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment