Tuesday, September 22, 2015

No inspiration

Does it happen to you too? You want to write a piece - a few chapters of your latest novel, an article, a blog post - and all of a sudden you haven't got the faintest idea what to write?

Well, that's happening to me right now. Normally it takes almost nothing to give me ideas for my blogs (just everyday experiences, stuff I read in the newspaper) et voilĂ : the blog is written. But today I did not get an idea.

So that's why I'm blogging about having no inspiration. Blackouts are tough for a writer. What concerns me, it has mainly to do with how I feel. Today I'm cold. It's raining hard and although the heating is on the house still feels chilly. (The weather forecast predicts better weather later on this week - let's hope so, because I have to drive my bike to a neighboring village tomorrow.)

My sister will be home soon, so I'd better quit trying to write and begin cooking....

No comments:

Post a Comment